Contribute to Science
Participate in citizen science projects that allow you to turn your curiosity into impact.
- Connect with project scientists at renowned institutions.
- Acquire research experience to add to your resume and college applications.
- Gain experience to better position yourself for internships and jobs in high school or college.
- Work with other citizen scientists throughout the world.
How to Earn a Certificate to Display on LinkedIn
- Spend 15 hours this summer on one of the projects to receive a WSA Citizen Science Project Certificate.
- Spend 20 hours or more on one project or 10 hours on two projects to receive a Master Certificate.
- SciStarter will track the number and frequency of your contributions to these projects.
Create a SciStarter account via the sign-up/in block on this page.
Complete the SciStarter tutorial below (30 minutes).