Much of the litter on the ground in our communities ends up in our rivers. The trash in the river is on the way to the ocean. The ocean needs leaders like you to step up and blast the trash with dynamic clean water programs.
Shorecombers is the social enterprise tooling up clean water and water dependent groups to clean up our water ways. We work side by side for 10 weeks to develop a personalized clean water management plan and program that keeps your waterbody clean forever. It’s time to move beyond just picking up trash a few times a year towards stopping the trash all together with sustainable programs you love.
In our online workshop you will master the skills to dramatically increase your effectiveness with a clear plan of action. You will develop and expand on you programs to gather more funding, sponsors and quality volunteers making you more sustainable and effective.
According to BJ Smith, founder of Shorecombers “You don’t have to be a clean water group to make a difference. We train individuals and groups who care about clean water. They can be surfers, birdwatchers, anglers, boaters, or people who live along the river and sea shore. We train small groups and individuals because they are the foot soldiers most likely to carry out the work on the ground.”
This course is for you if you want to:
• Get out of the rut of cleaning the same places over and over again every year
• Work smarter not harder, be proactive and not reactive
• Empower future advocates to create program continuity (freeing up your time)
• Become great organizers, create action plans and manage large projects
• You demand measurable results and long term thinking
• Learn on your own time and in a dynamic group setting
• You want an organized approach to learning and the information must be specialized to your needs, your particular water body and shoreline, you want to know specifically how to clean-up your community
• Control local program development by creating dynamic and popular events all while doing what you love
This course is for you if you want to get maximum effect with no more wasted time. This is for you if you want to be confident and prepared when you speak to the community and to potential funders and donors about trash and how your organization is saving the day for future generations. This is for you if you want to be recognized as the leaders and experts on trash by City Hall and the Environmental Community. This is for you if you want to get the grant and foundation funding that you deserve. This is for you if you want a steady stream of quality volunteers ready to activate year round.