AppEAR will allow you to learn about the ecology of rivers, streams, lakes and estuaries in a fun and didactic environment.
At the same time, you will be collaborating with scientists that study these important environments, and you will be rewarded for your efforts with points and prizes!
With these simple steps, you will be able to help science while learning and having fun:
1) Download the app and register
2) Find a nearby water body (river, lake, stream, estuary)
3) Answer a few questions just by looking at the environment
4) Take a few photos of the place
5) Send the results directly from the app
6) Get points and awards!
The information you send will be visible on an interactive map, @ www.app-ear.com.ar